Friday, July 1, 2016

Write Something; anything.




Tonight, I decide to write. Even though I am not particularly certain of the content or direction of my writing, I draw inspiration form a recent Quora post which encourages the expression of ideas that are present within our immediate thoughts. And you know, that, if only I had been disciplined enough to communicate these thoughts, on a daily basis through journaling those many events that attempted to denude my sanity,  I might have inadvertently been perceived a somewhat intriguing personality.

However, tonight, happens to be one of such nights when I get to spend another 12 hours on night shift, patiently awaiting on dusk to dawn, earnestly hoping that we do not have a code blue for the shift. Usually the better part of the day begins to surface when the sound of "good morning" greetings  is echoed repeatedly across the corridor that adjoins our different wards; the days when Monday mornings aren’t met with such gloom and deluded misery; the mornings when the thoughts of a comfy bed is so very near to mind, and it becomes all so acceptable to sleep lazily away the late morning hours.

At this moment, though, the focus is to just write…  however directionless. write write write write write: like if  the lady Rihanna were to 'write' instead of 'work'? ha!

But I soon will have to get off from writing and get back to work, because in front of me are patients with a myriad of ailments, who need the special type of care that I will have to provide when the needs arise. And until such a later time when I find adequate extra time in my hands for a proper post, this is just to keep the blog alive and updated in a direction it chose on its own.


No comments:

Post a Comment