Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy birthday!


These days roll by quite fast… I had my birthday on the 4th of October. Even though today is actually the 13th , it still feels like yesterday that I sat together with some of the world’s most amazing friends, cracking jokes, chilling, laughing and making precious moments that would etch deep within my memory… But the days have rolled quick. And since that beautiful Sunday, activities have shifted back to normal, with classes here and there; and the rigor of work that has kept everyone busy and separated… but regardless of the distance, in spite of the hassles of our NCU college life; these memories shared watching the Surrogates, sitting in front of Dominos with mouths stuffed full with pizza while laughing at jokes made on the bike man; will remain mine to keep, to revisit and to relive-- even if only for the pleasant smile I know it will always leave on my face…Thank you much guys!

1 comment: