Thursday, October 21, 2010

Humble...

Sometimes I think that being humble has a way of making me feel like I’ve been a fraud… They say that first impressions are the ones that make the large imprints.

I was taught to be humble, to be abase like the apostle Paul would like to say. But then I thought, I would only know them for a day; say a slight hello and scurry my little self away…

They assumed. And in their assumptions, humble is little, and bears little or no significance.

But now I fear that someday soon they would get to know that I am prince, a son of The King. And in my presence exist His glory, grace and ambience which I cannot hide for too long a time. For this is the heritage of His children, the signs by which we are known.

And then I shall say, that I am not a fraud. But only I was taught... to first be humble, and be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment