Sunday, November 14, 2010

beautiful

But if only you knew
The things that I go through
just to get through to you,

Beautiful

The time is way past nine,
and I’m sitting here wishing that you were mine,
I’d like to tell you how much I miss you,
how much I’d like to kiss you

Beautiful

But only if you were mine,
Only if you would hold my hands
and look into my eyes
with that light in you that shines
so bright and so

Beautiful…

This morning I wake up
with you on my mind
On my skin I feel a touch
that is warm and kind...

I walk the streets
the dames in the corner
they all stop and stare
I try to stare back
but all I see is you...

Beautiful

But only if you were mine
and I was thine
I would change the hands of time

We’d sit on a table, wine and dine
Pour you a glass, barefoot on green grass
whisper through your ears
to let you know
just how much you are

Beautiful….

No comments:

Post a Comment