Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tonight I played music in the dark. I could hardly see my fret board to hold the chords, but I knew I was hitting them right. I knew because the music sounded right to my ears. There was a close resonance between the guitar chords and my soul. At some point, I could hardly tell which I was stroking. I swear I almost felt a tear well in my eyes. That was amazing. I'm glad my confidence is peaking.

My heart has been gladdened the past few hours, for what exact reasons, I’m not particularly sure. But today I felt the touch of God resting upon me. He loves me, I was reassured. I am grateful for everything; for the things His love does. The ones that appear to be right, and the ones that do not, but until they too become…

It’s the brink of another month. February. At school, I’m still having a little bit of a hard time gaining full understanding in one of my classes. Daniel. It is a class where we study the book of the bible filled with biblical prophecies about the End Time, the destruction of kingdoms, and the coming of Christ for His people. There have been many interpretations and explanations. I am just worried that religious institutions may be apt to teach theological classes based on their inherent doctrines, and as such, send out somewhat prejudiced messages. But I seek His wisdom, now and again, and hope that I may find the truth in His word.

I just downloaded two seasons of Gossip Girl and House, each. GG, mainly out of curiosity to find out what these people are about. But I find it a real hard time going through the first episode without being plagued with a feeling of guilt from keeping away impending work. I hate that. All I wanted was a few moments to indulge. But right now it is exactly what I’m going to do. And let the work continue in the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment