Monday, December 31, 2012

I pray



So its just about four minutes before the New Year and even though I really do not have much of  a new years resolution , I remember the Lord God and how He has been faithful to me through out 2012. Indeed faithful and good He has been, and I am grateful.



And for 2013

I pray
to stay connected
 in mind and spirit
to anticipate a challenge
and the vision to see possibilities

I pray
for mercy and favor
for clarity and wisdom
and a heart that works for His kingdom

I pray
for strength and purpose
for love and grace
and calm in the midst 
of a troubling place

I pray
to have work and go to work
to work, 
and get good pay
and lots of happy days

 I pray
For growth and Increase
For family and for friends
  That they be blessed
 in health and strength
 and win against enemies


I  pray
That at the end of the year 
That I will be blessed immensely
and with gratitude return 
with knees on the grounds
Where in penitence

Again

 I  pray



No comments:

Post a Comment