Thursday, July 30, 2009

home time


So tonight is Royal Pains the show with the Doctor and his PA Divya... That's another favorite of mine. As I've been writing this from campus its about time to go home. Its 7:35 pm and my show starts @ 9. I have a 2o minute walk home to make from school, and I feel the urge to make my special fritas for dinner tonight together with a hot cup of tea. Sometime in the future I could write down the recipe for this so you can join me in enjoying this decent meal.... One other thing that made me glad in the month of July was the fact that I had a baby... not literally, but my poems are like my babies. I suffered writers block the entire month until a few days ago when I was inspired to pen a new poem.This I thought I might share. I still really don't have a title for this one, but through the eyes of God would suffice for now:

Silence, stillness stretches a long distance
Thoughtless, breathlessly lost in a trance
Fluctuating emotions, mood swings
A mighty wind blows, head pinned on a pillow
His throes are lifted high in billows

Virtual reality, Pseudo abilities
Man in a rat hole; running a rat race
Caught in mouse trap; doing a tap dance
Chasing illusions; reaches no conclusions
See through the eyes of God; seek the solutions

Make that climb; reach high
One step at a time; limbs in tandem
Slippery slopes; a loud cry for help
On a branch called hope, he hangs midway
Heart is thumping; faith is not stopping

Silence, Silence; searching for his ambience
Chasing for knowledge; reaching for wisdom
Journeying down the street; the bitter the sweet
To weary to be swift. yet stomping the feet

See through the eyes of God; victory over defeat.


Poetry is an art that I have come to love, inspired by God to express my passions and spread His word...at least most of the time...I might promise to put up some more poems on here, but only if you promise not to steal and abuse my copyrights...but then, who can I trust?... we'll see about that!For now, it's home time.

No comments:

Post a Comment