Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sluggish day

Day 2: started out pretty much sluggish. Staying up late at night reading through Rush Limbaugh's book made me really tired in the morning. Good thing I didn't have to observe my daily ritual of 6 am at the gym today. This gym which has slowly started to become a pleasant 80 mins that begins my day - or so i suppose, even though I know some ealry birds at the gym that may oppose :-)... as much as I enjoy the work out, I enjoy my bed a little more. It used to be so much struggle and will power to put an end to my many pleasant dreams and keep awake...But these days are better... Summer's slowly inching away, coming to an end. The holiday, I would say, has been quite pleasant... My ever kind and cheerful landlord does her best to ensure I have a good time... Sometimes I think she mistakes me for her son... We went together to the supermarket today and did some shopping, and she would offer to pay for whatever it is I wanted...as tempting as it sounds...I say no I'm fine. It just didn't feel good making the old lady spoil me like a little lad... So we drive home and engage in a little conversation over a bottle of beer... drifting from topic to topic...not that I recall all that we talked about, but soon it was time to go to my room, make my lunch, and get with the business of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment