Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The best is yet to come

So I successfully wrote one post...didn't seem so bad after all. I believe these posts are supposed to reflect my true persona in the realest sense; the rivers of thoughts and motives that flow within my mind to give life to my being. well, I will endeavour to depict clearly and truly these thoughts on these pages and stay original the best I can. But where do we begin? from childhood days in the bustling city of Lagos Nigeria? Or to my tormentous days of boarding house in the remote village of Ogbomosho in Nigeria...? Boy this one thing I can tell you for a fact: I have come a long way to get to where I am today. And If i ever I'm called upon to give a motivating speech to a group of underdogs or to mentor a child grown in adversity, my words would be: use the power of your imagination, believe in yourself, seek to surround yourself with persons of high values and motives and let the truth in your inner spirit be your guide... The imaginable is possible! The best is yet to come, for me and for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment